Appraisd’s performance management software is for you if…
You’re sick of using excel and word docs
- The old way gives you no visibility into whether appraisals are getting done on time — or at all.
- Managers stray from your carefully created templates, leaving you with incomplete reports and awkward conversations up and down the chain.
- You spend days, even weeks, preparing — then wade through stacks of paperwork when you could focus on strategic HR initiatives instead.
Other performance management software has failed you:
- Maybe you inherited a system from a predecessor — or were promised an easier world only to be disappointed.
- Bloated systems with unnecessary features confused colleagues and killed completion rates.
- Systems that came as part of a bigger operations platform are too rigid, limiting, or painful to use.
You’re planning a shake-up of your performance management framework:
- You’re thinking of new ways to improve performance and employee engagement.
- Employee retention is a top priority and you want to compete for top talent.
- You want to try new performance management frameworks but need the right platform and an expert hand.
We offer a full suite of performance management tools that lets you find an approach to appraisals that works for your managers and employees:
- Create tailored templates with wording your employees understand.
- Build a library of templates to suit each region, department or team.
- Use the language that reflects your culture and approach.
Your modern workplace needs a modern solution to employee appraisals. Say goodbye to spreadsheets and paper-based processes with Appraisd. Let our performance management system take the pain out of HR admin:
- Automate review cycles.
- Issue reminders and nudges so reviews are never missed.
- Easy access to past reviews.
Our dedicated performance management software works for your HR team — not the other way around. We’ll help your managers demonstrate the value of reviews by simplifying the appraisal process:
- Show employees how they contribute to the success of the business.
- Align individual objectives to strategic goals.
- Follow up on action points.
A performance management system is only as good as its ability to drive employee growth and development. With Appraisd, we can help you make career planning part of your performance management framework:
- Build realistic career maps.
- Set personal development objectives.
- Dovetail with succession planning.
Phone, email and instant chat support pre and post-launch
GDPR compliant and ISO 27001:2017 security certificate
Dedicated customer success contact whenever you need support
Integration with popular HR and comms tools like Slack and Teams
What is performance management software?
Performance management software refers to a range of tools and solutions designed to make the process of performance management easier, quicker and more consistent. At Appraisd, our performance management platform helps to reduce HR admin and provides a framework to facilitate better organisational alignment between employee performance, talent management and business goals.
Why is performance management important?
Employees want to have a clear focus and the opportunity to develop their skills. Performance management provides this plus it enables you to align your employees’ skills, competencies and talent development with your business goals, ensuring the success of your people and organisation.
How can you evaluate employee performance?
One of the simplest ways to track, measure and review performance management in your organisation is to adopt a dedicated performance management platform like Appraisd. Our software introduces automated scheduling, structured performance reviews, coaching conversations and 360 feedback into your processes — enabling the right conversations at the right time between employees and managers.
What is the purpose of performance management?
Performance management ensures everyone is on the same page. It provides a framework to ensure everyone is focused on the objectives that will drive the business forward. The success of your employees rests on them feeling that what they are doing is both valuable and valued.
A performance management platform like Appraisd enables you to help teams understand and take ownership of their performance and productivity and create a culture of accountability, through regular reviews, check-ins and feedback.
How can you manage employee performance?
At Appraisd, our dedicated performance management platform helps managers to develop and motivate employees, wherever they are based. Each business has different needs and a different culture. Appraisd has the flexibility to support the performance management process that suits these needs. Features like performance reviews and 360 feedback provide the framework for better conversations, timely feedback and improved talent development.
What is a performance management system?
At its simplest, a performance management system enables organisations to identify, measure, review and reward the outcomes of employees’ work. Generally speaking, an employee performance management system enables regular reviews to discuss objectives, opportunities for managers and employees to stay connected through frequent check-ins and timely feedback.
How can you implement performance management?
Organisations can no longer afford to settle for spreadsheets and manual processes when managing employee performance. Our dedicated performance management platform integrates performance reviews, automated scheduling, coaching conversations and 360 feedback into your management processes. These ensure employees have clear objectives that are aligned with business strategy and have the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation.