Can 360-degree feedback drive culture change?
By embedding 360-degree feedback into their performance management process organisations can:
- Better understand individual performance
- Empower employees to take control of their personal development
- Get improved data to identify top performers
- Increase collaboration, teamwork and transparency between employees, teams and departments
- Uncover and address organisational inefficiencies that may be limiting growth
Transform workplace culture encouraging feedback and collaboration
- Give and request instant feedback
- Easily include peer-to-peer feedback in performance reviews
- Request feedback from external sources such as vendors or customers
Build a culture that rewards success
- Show employees how they contribute to the success of the business
- Align individual career growth objectives to strategic goals
- Create a positive environment by promoting great work
Find the approach that works for you
- Create tailored templates
- Build a library of templates to suit each region, department or team
- Use the language that reflects your culture and approach
Help managers put employees in the picture
- Create a consistent process across the organisation
- Make feedback quick and easy to give
- Build it into the fabric of your organisation
Phone, email and instant chat support pre and post-launch
GDPR compliant and ISO 27001:2017 security certificate
Dedicated customer success contact whenever you need support
Integration with popular HR and comms tools like Slack and Teams
What is performance management software?
Performance management software refers to a range of tools and solutions designed to make the process of performance management easier, quicker and more consistent. At Appraisd, our performance management platform helps to reduce HR admin and provides a framework to facilitate better organisational alignment between employee performance, talent management and business goals.
Why is performance management important?
Employees want to have a clear focus and the opportunity to develop their skills. Performance management provides this plus it enables you to align your employees’ skills, competencies and talent development with your business goals, ensuring the success of your people and organisation.
How can you evaluate employee performance?
One of the simplest ways to track, measure and review performance management in your organisation is to adopt a dedicated performance management platform like Appraisd. Our software introduces automated scheduling, structured performance reviews, coaching conversations and 360 feedback into your processes — enabling the right conversations at the right time between employees and managers.
What is the purpose of performance management?
Performance management ensures everyone is on the same page. It provides a framework to ensure everyone is focused on the objectives that will drive the business forward. The success of your employees rests on them feeling that what they are doing is both valuable and valued.
A performance management platform like Appraisd enables you to help teams understand and take ownership of their performance and productivity and create a culture of accountability, through regular reviews, check-ins and feedback.
How can you manage employee performance?
At Appraisd, our dedicated performance management platform helps managers to develop and motivate employees, wherever they are based. Each business has different needs and a different culture. Appraisd has the flexibility to support the performance management process that suits these needs. Features like performance reviews and 360 feedback provide the framework for better conversations, timely feedback and improved talent development.
What is a performance management system?
At its simplest, a performance management system enables organisations to identify, measure, review and reward the outcomes of employees’ work. Generally speaking, an employee performance management system enables regular reviews to discuss objectives, opportunities for managers and employees to stay connected through frequent check-ins and timely feedback.
How can you implement performance management?
Organisations can no longer afford to settle for spreadsheets and manual processes when managing employee performance. Our dedicated performance management platform integrates performance reviews, automated scheduling, coaching conversations and 360 feedback into your management processes. These ensure employees have clear objectives that are aligned with business strategy and have the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation.