Download a copy to find out:
- How employees feel about the recognition they currently receive
- Whether employees feel they get the recognition they deserve
- What stops employees from giving recognition to their colleagues
- How to build a successful recognition culture
- How to manage recognition in a digital world
- How Cubico plan to use recognition
- What AV2 has done to embed recognition into their company culture
Note from the author, Roly Walter, Founder of Appraisd:
The two, small words “thank you”, might just be the most important ones any manager can say, and yet, 15% of employees state they receive no recognition at work.
At a time of such uncertainty and change for employers and employees, we thought it would be an appropriate time to explore the topic of recognition and see if employees are getting the appreciation that they want and feel they deserve.
With more employees working remotely or socially distanced from their colleagues, it has never been more important for employers to ensure they receive recognition when they have exceeded expectations. Taking the time to show appreciation can dramatically improve engagement and productivity.
Our report gathers together research with employees exploring their thoughts and feelings on the subject, expert opinions and advice on how to get recognition right.